The Petroleum Equipment & Services Association has been the unified voice for the oilfield service, supply, and manufacturing sector for more than 80 years, committed to strengthening our member companies while promoting the oil and gas industry as a whole. We are constantly working to further empower and assist our members in three distinct areas: Train. Elevate. Network.
• Unique training opportunities develop employees and share best practices on topics such as supply chain efficiencies and human resources trends.
• PESA’s Emerging Leaders programs enable the development and recognition of top performing employees.
• Working with members and operating companies, PESA conducts industry training for multiple federal government agency foreign and civil service officers posted abroad, providing tools to support our industry while strengthening the sector’s international ties.
· PESA is committed to educating policymakers on issues impacting our sector and providing member companies with updates on important issues and regulations.
• Unparalleled networking opportunities bring member companies together with customers, peers and other industry leaders, providing avenues for exposure and industry thought leadership.
• Credit Interchange Division connects credit professionals and provides exclusive ledger experience on more than 10,000 energy companies, informing members as they evaluate customer and supplier risk.
Through these avenues and more, PESA is working every day to strengthen individual companies, unify our sector, and promote the oil and gas industry. To learn more about PESA membership, please visit www.pesa.org or e-mail Ryan Bowley at email@example.com
View more Industry News from PESA in Tradequip International Digital Edition pages 52-55 at: http://www.tradequip.com/digital-edition/show_edition?digital_id=122